Monday 12 April 2010

Feeling so Good today !

This morning I woke up to this beautiful sunshine and I felt good . I had the pleasure of some great company last night .. I met up with an old pal . you know the ones that you dont see from one year to 5 .. but you pick right back up here you left off ! What a laugh we had ! it was good for my soul .
So Today feeling good and the sun shining . I got myself out for my daily walk . I take in loads of oxygen and I feel great at the end of it !
I really do feel that the simple things bring the most pleasure .
So get out there and spend time with people that you love , get your body moving and your mind . Breathe take in lots of that oxygen , stretch and make sure you are loading your skin with plenty of protection and lots of nutrients . I like oils for my face they feel so replenishing .Have to be massaged in at night and I use factor 60 for day with a tiny amount of oil . Its good to give back what your taking out. and that applies to everything .

6 comments:

  1. I went for my daily walk....does having 6 dogs with me count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. six dogs or 100 hundred dogs .. girls I hope you stopped to put on your factor 60 !! you dont want to sart lookin like your dogs now do you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Factor 60? Eh? Should I be doing that? I have very, very pale skin, so maybe you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes factor 60 ! I know it seems really high but is essential if you are using it as a prvetative anti-agein product . The UK cosmeti houses dont tend to stock factors over 40 as they ae selling to our Uk climate . but warmer climtes wil have factors up to 90 ! We are using them as a peventative aanti-agein measure so that is wh the factor hs to be so high and it should be applied daily before going out and all year round too ! I wear factor 60 every day as part of my skin care routine . You may not beable to get factor 60 or above in the Uk . There is a rtange designed by a plastic surgeon an they have a great and very wearable range of SPF's hi nme is Dr Lewinn and thats the one I use .If you cant get it in the Uk then I suggest that you go on line and buy it through teir web-site . I hope thios is of help to you . And as some one who is outdoors a lot I would really recommend that you protect that beautiful face of yours. Thank you for following my blog and I hope thi will be of benefit to you . Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Michelle, you are a great font of knowledge about skin-care and "how to look good" (wish I did!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome and if there are any other skin care or make-up questions you would like me to answer please contact me . Michelle x

    ReplyDelete