Tuesday 27 April 2010

Gimme Moore


This girl has got it
Get out there and give it some Demi !!

Just look at her cruise effortlessly towards her 50's ?

She has been the highest paid actress in Hollywood at one time , a mother , a buisness woman , had a diificult childhood ,drugs and achohol have affectd her . She had everything and gave it all away . She is a survivor and I like her style !

She is I think a beautiful example of someone who is comfortable in herself and not afraid to be controversial or of changing .
She has fire in her that I like well love really .. I love people who go out there and just do it their way ! Rule breakers ! I like the rule breakers ..

Life is too damned short ! Be everything that you can possibly be and more and aim to reach your potential in all that you do !

Oh and a really young and gorgeous new husband would probibaly help a lot towards getting that Demi feeling !

















No comments:

Post a Comment