Monday 4 April 2011

Masterclass event st judes Glasgow






Hi There, I have decided to restart my blog . After a really busy few months working on various television programmes and projects I have finally got time to sit down and write about my masterclassess . I have been hosting them for 12 months now and they tend to be in Glasgow or Edinburgh and can be held for one student or 20 ! My clients tend to be beauty therapists that are looking to really hone in on their skills and perfect their make-up offering beautiful make-up to their clients and Bridal parties.


Here are some pictures of my students and models today .


The Therapist at todays Masterclass were


Elaine Mckenzie from Raspberry beauty Edinburgh



and


Kim Angus of Rosanna beauty Edinburgh mobile:07902853 726


If you would like any more infor on the Masterclassess contact me via my web-site @ http://www.themakeupteam.co.uk/ or by email @ michelle@themakeupteam.co.uk keep sparkling xx Michelle C

No comments:

Post a Comment